Deadline: 26 April 2017
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Innovation Specialist in Papua New Guinea.
The Innovation Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating the mainstreaming effort, and for providing ongoing technical support to each programme team in the design and implementation of their respective innovation flagship initiative(s) in close coordination with the NYHQ Innovation Unit and the Regional Office where applicable.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Innovation Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Setting Standards for Programme performance planning and real-time monitoring.
- Support to the preparation, implementation and scale up of innovation activities.
- Dissemination and follow up of innovation outcomes and contributions.
- Networking, external partnership building with government and NGOs and resource mobilization.
- Knowledge management and capacity building within the office, particularly programme sections.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- An advanced University degree in Social Sciences, International Relations, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, Development Economics, Information Technology, or other social science field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in social development analysis and programming at the international and/or in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in program/project monitoring and evaluation in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.