Deadline: 26 April 2017
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Innovation Specialist in Papua New Guinea.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Innovation Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating the mainstreaming effort, and for providing ongoing technical support to each programme team in the design and implementation of their respective innovation flagship initiative(s) in close coordination with the NYHQ Innovation Unit and the Regional Office where applicable.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Innovation Specialist will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Setting Standards for Programme performance planning and real-time monitoring.
- Support to the preparation, implementation and scale up of innovation activities.
- Dissemination and follow up of innovation outcomes and contributions.
- Networking, external partnership building with government and NGOs and resource mobilization.
- Knowledge management and capacity building within the office, particularly programme sections.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- An advanced University degree in Social Sciences, International Relations, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, Development Economics, Information Technology, or other social science field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in social development analysis and programming at the international and/or in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in program/project monitoring and evaluation in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.