Deadline: 26 December 2016
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Coordinator in Pemba, Mozambique.
UNFPA expands the possibilities for women and young people to lead healthy and productive lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Ensure that the different components are integrated, and that inputs from as wide a cross section as possible are incorporated to facilitate successful implementation of the programme, in particular ensure the alignment of the annual work plans with different partners with national policies and plans and timely submission of reports.
- Responsible for providing critical and substantial input into project implementation and overall management and supervision of the project.
- Manage and provide overall supervision for the Project Technical Advisor and the Administrative and Finance Assistant.
- Collaboration with Government counterparts and other implementing partners oversees the implementation of the project and its components program in line with national priorities and according to UNFPA policies and procedures.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in social development, public health and/or other related social science field.
- Master’s degree in public health, social development and/or other related social science field is desirable.
- 10 years of professional experience preferably in managing programs/projects in the public or private sector in developing countries.
- Experience in working with government institutions, NGOs and/or UN.
- Experience working in sexual and reproductive health preferably.
- Computer skills (Office applications).
- Fluency in Portuguese and in English.
- Nationality of Mozambique.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNFPA.