Deadline: 30 January 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Management Analyst in Yangon, Myanmar.
The Programme Management Analyst will work under the direct supervision of the PSEA Focal Point. The incumbent is responsible to abide by security policies, administrative instructions, plans and procedures of the UN Security Management System and that of UNOPS.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Management Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Contribute to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment in Myanmar, and reinforce and implement UNOPS zero tolerance approach for inaction (with UNOPS partners), through trainings and capacity building.
- Increase knowledge of the principles of sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment amongst UNOPS Myanmar personnel, implementing partners and selected suppliers.
- Increase the ability of UNOPS Myanmar personnel, implementing partners and selected suppliers to implement measures to prevent and respond to sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in monitoring and evaluation, social work, social sciences, gender, international development, education, public management and administration or other relevant related field is required.
- Master’s degree in above mentioned subject is preferred but not a requirement and may substitute for some of the required years of the work experience.
- 2 years of experience in any of the following areas (including a combination): prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse, gender, gender based violence, sexual harassment, workplace conduct is required.
- Experience of working and/or cooperating with multiple development partners, including multi-lateral institutions would be an asset.
- Previous involvement with and knowledge of the UN system, government, international Non-Governmental Organizations and Local Civil Society Organizations in Myanmar is preferable.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft packages (MS Word, MS Excel) is required.
- Knowledge of Myanmar context related to gender, sexual harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse is preferred.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative data analysis skill is preferable.
- Fluency in both written & spoken Myanmar and English language is required.
- Nationality of Myanmar.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.