Deadline: 5 July 2020
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Protection Assistant Case Worker in Bekaa, Lebanon. The duration of this post is 8 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Protection Assistant Case Worker will perform the following functions:
- In compliance with best-practice and international standards in CP response, provide direct psychosocial support to vulnerable girls and boys.
- Case management services will include assessment of needs, development of an action plan for recovery, conducting referrals to relevant services, implementing the action plan and ensuring appropriate follow up and close the case when appropriate.
- Provide age-appropriate counseling for vulnerable children through the implementation of tools developed to ensure the best interest of the child and provide age-appropriate qualitative psychosocial support in mobile and static safe spaces and child-friendly spaces including awareness and information sessions.
- Provide Remote Case Management during COVID-19, by using the Interagency guidance note on Child Protection Case Management.
- Store and file CP data ensuring the confidentiality of the information collected and the services provided according to the minimum standard; by using Primero Platform.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly work plans in a timely manner for CP-GBV Case Management Officer’s validation.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, counseling and/or psychology or other related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in counseling vulnerable children and survivors of child protection violations (CP Case Worker).
- Previous experience in international organizations and humanitarian settings.
- Previous experience working with Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
- Master’s Degree in social work.
- Ability to communicate and write clearly in English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.