Deadline: 28 July 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Social Field Assistant in Tripoli, Lebanon.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Social Field Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Implement the social activities according to strategy, proposals and plans.
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and donor requirements.
- Inform communities and community leaders about activities.
- Prepare data for periodic progress reports and other documents as required.
- Ensure that NRC activities are implemented within NRC’s protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper follow up.
- Ensure that all protection-related cases are referred to the concerned referral focal point and to the Protection Coordinator.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or other relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience with NGOs, charities, humanitarian work or similar organizations.
- Proficiency in MS Office (words and excel).
- Proficiency in English & Arabic both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of the context of refugee informal settlements and/or urban settlements.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.