Deadline: 4 March 2020
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administration Assistant in Jakarta, Indonesia.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Administration Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support the BRG Secretary in coordination activities related to BRG’s project implementation.
- Provide general office assistance such as response to simple information requests and inquiries.
- Provide administrative support in organization of meetings, workshops, routine tasks.
- Provide necessary support in communication between BRG and its Stakeholders.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of High School Diploma is required.
- First University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) or advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Forestry, Administration, Management, Engineering or related field would be an asset and may substitute for some of the required years of experience.
- High School diploma with 50% reduced years of required experience may be considered for qualified female applicants.
- Minimum 4 year’s of experience in administration or related field in combination with high school diploma is required or Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Forestry, Administration, Management, Engineering or related field with some relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience in coordination with various stakeholders (Government, community, civil society, organization, or private sector) is an asset.
- Experience in communication or public relation related activities is preferred.
- Experience in event organization is an asset.
- Experience in providing administrative support and collecting data is an asset.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Intermediate level in English and fluency in Indonesia Language is required.
- Indonesian language includes “Bahasa”.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.