Deadline: 27 March 2023
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Specialist (Data Collection and Monitoring) in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Child Protection Specialist (Data Collection and Monitoring) will perform the following functions:
- Country Offices, partners and governments on administrative data and case management system strengthening;
- Implementation of case management system component in Australian Committee for UNICEF Limited funded projects in Cambodia, Timor-Leste and Lao PDR;
- Making child protection information system interoperable to ensure data protection, efficiency, and integrated service delivery;
- Generating administrative data on online child sexual exploitation and abuse (OCSEA) through the case management system;
Applicants must have:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Social Science, Information Technology, Social Work or other related field.
- First University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in Technology for Development (T4D) and/or information management system,
including mobile and web-based applications, with manifested capacity to manage programmes involving many stakeholders.
- Strong preference given to candidates with experience in information management systems for child protection case management.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered an asset.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is considered an added advantage.
- Experience working at a multi-country level is considered an added advantage.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.