Deadline: 12 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Communication for Development (C4D) Manager in Jakarta, Indonesia.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Communication for Development (C4D) Manager will perform the following functions:
- Plan and implement Communication for Development strategies for behavioural change
- Design, manage and facilitate the implementation of programme communication strategies, plans of action and activities for social and behavioural change in support of country programme delivery.
- Social and Behaviour Change Communication materials
- Organize the research, development, pre-testing, and production of culturally relevant communication materials.
- Partnerships for social mobilization
- Develop and enhance strong partnerships with community groups, leaders and other partners in the community and civil society for promotion of participation in social and behavioural changes supportive of programme goals.
- Capacity building support
- Develop training materials and activities to build capacity for participatory and behaviour change communication.
- Coordination and collaboration with government and partners.
- Provide effective coordination and technical support to government counterparts and other partners in the development and strategic use of communication for social and behavioural change.
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Monitor and evaluate programme activities and prepare monitoring and evaluation reports.
- Exchange findings, experiences, lessons learned and new methods with partners.
- Budget planning and management of program funds
- Participate in the budget planning and ensure the compliance and the optimal appropriation of allocated programme funds.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in the social/behavioural sciences, (Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Health Education) with emphasis on strategic communication planning for behaviour development, social mobilization, participatory communication, and research.
- Minimum 8 year’s of progressively responsible professional work experience in the development, planning and management of social development programmes, including several years in developing countries, with practical experience in the adaptation and application of communication planning processes to specific programmes.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia and another official UN language is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.