Deadline: 9 July 2020
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Data Collectors / Enumerators in Kigali, Rwanda.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Data Collectors / Enumerators will perform the following functions-
- Be a good agent of Plan international Rwanda.
- Attend a training taking place before data collection activities.
- Plan and respect data collection schedule.
- Communicate for any progress, incident, and/or change that might occur.
- Arrange for their own health insurance during data collection.
- Be in strong contact with MERL staff of Plan international Rwanda.
- Collect quality data.
- Document any lesson learnt during data collection.
- Attend after-data collection evaluation workshop to share experiences with other enumerators and plan staff.
- Provide information to, and take consent from, potential study participants.
- Collect data using both qualitative and quantitative tools/methods, including taking photographs.
- Track research participants, and perform any necessary follow-up tasks.
- Check the quality of transcripts and translations.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, statistics, education, computer science, or other related fields.
- 3 year’s experience in using PDA devices assisted data collection preferably tablets.
- Willing to collect data from any assigned location.
- Being fully available during data collection period.
- Showing good planning and communication skills.
- Being diligent, honest, hardworking and energetic.
- Familiarity with working in both rural and urban areas with a focus on participatory processes.
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda with excellent verbal skills.
- Nationality of Rwanda.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.