Deadline: 23 June 2020
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of District Health Coordinators-Health Systems in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The District Health Coordinators-Health Systems will perform the following functions:
- Identify and develop context-specific service delivery models and workflow dynamics.
- Support the strengthening of district training sites and capacity building of primary health care provider teams for delivering comprehensive primary health care service.
- Work together with district and block teams in supportive supervision, data management, process documentation and evidence generation.
- Provide regular feedback and guidance to the State Government based on evidence from monitoring of activities at district level as per the requirements of the national programs.
- Collaborate with and foster partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders for health system strengthening at the district level and coordinating with state level officials
- To keep close coordination with the state focal person of WHO for overall planning.
- Other duties, which may be assigned from time to time by district/state.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in Medicine, Social Science or Health related discipline.
- Masters’ Degree in Public Health, Social Science or Health related discipline, shall be preferred.
- At least 5 year’s experience in health service delivery at the district or state level.
- Relevant experience in health planning and monitoring.
- Experience in providing assistance to implementation of health programs 7 year’s or more experience in the area of health systems and/or public health at the district or state level.
- Experience in working with government health officials, other health actors and working with UN agencies shall be at an advantage
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.