Deadline: 6 January 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Specialist in Bamako, Mali.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Technical advice and support.
- Coordination, networking, and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s or higher) in education, social sciences (i.e. sociology, anthropology, demography, psychology, political science, social policy, or economics), international development, public policy, public administration, or other relevant areas and a concentration in gender and education is a strong asset.
- Candidates combining their first University Degree and 2 additional years of relevant professional experience may be considered.
- Minimum 5 year’s progressively responsible professional experience and demonstrated track record of having undertaken and led substantive programming on education.
- Experience in working with Ministries of Education.
- Experience in working in GCI countries preferred.
- Fluency in French and English is required.
- Knowledge of Portuguese is an asset.
- Nationality of Mali.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.