Deadline: 8 June 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Evaluation, Analysis, and Learning Coordinator in Beirut, Lebanon.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Evaluation, Analysis, and Learning Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of M&E systems, including M&E procedures, guidance, and tools.
- Participate in programme review, and theory of change development and review and log-frame design.
- Support programme staff in developing data collection methodologies and tools and in data management, analysis and use.
- Support the implementation, dissemination and use of evaluations, research projects and assessments in programme development, adjustment, or review.
- Encourage active knowledge management and organizational learning based on M&E findings.
- Build the capacity of and train programme and M&E staff on related technical and conceptual areas.
- Ensure the dissemination and use of NRC best practices, approaches, standards and indicators in M&E.
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, International Development, Economics, Statistics, or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 year’s of experience in a similar field, preferably in an emergency or post-conflict setting, including M&E capacity and systems development.
- Demonstrable experience participating in assessments or surveys in Arabic.
- Experience with and knowledge of principles and current approaches to monitoring and evaluation in relief and development programs.
- Direct experience with both quantitative and qualitative methods; this should include sampling, survey development, and basic statistical analysis.
- Understanding of data and information needs for program management and decision making.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications; including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access.
- Experience using SPSS, STATA, Epi Info, or R (desirable).
- Experience using business intelligence tools (desirable).
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.