Deadline: 8 June 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Evaluation, Analysis, and Learning Coordinator in Beirut, Lebanon.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Evaluation, Analysis, and Learning Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of M&E systems, including M&E procedures, guidance, and tools.
- Participate in programme review, and theory of change development and review and log-frame design.
- Support programme staff in developing data collection methodologies and tools and in data management, analysis and use.
- Support the implementation, dissemination and use of evaluations, research projects and assessments in programme development, adjustment, or review.
- Encourage active knowledge management and organizational learning based on M&E findings
- Build the capacity of and train programme and M&E staff on related technical and conceptual areas.
- Ensure the dissemination and use of NRC best practices, approaches, standards and indicators in M&E
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Review programme implementation of M&E activities as per agreed plans to identify gaps and provide recommendations for improvement.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, International Development, Economics, Statistics, or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 year’s of experience in a similar field, preferably in an emergency or post-conflict setting, including M&E capacity and systems development.
- Demonstrable experience participating in assessments or surveys in Arabic.
- Experience with and knowledge of principles and current approaches to monitoring and evaluation in relief and development programs.
- Direct experience with both quantitative and qualitative methods; this should include sampling, survey development, and basic statistical analysis.
- Understanding of data and information needs for program management and decision making.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications; including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access.
- Experience using SPSS, STATA, Epi Info, or R (desirable).
- Experience using business intelligence tools (desirable).
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.