Deadline: 29 July 2019
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HR (Human Resources) and Admin (Administration) Assistant in Ethiopia. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The HR and Admin Assistant will be responsible for weekly and monthly reports for shire area and country office.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR and Admin Assistant will perform following functions:
- Maintain an up-to-date personal staff files.
- Carryout recruitment process and support the SSTL in the recruitment process and onboarding/off boarding employees.
- Maintain proper tracking of staff time-off in line with ERP system update and ensure utilization of time-off before yearends .
- Ensure to add new staff details and location on the Shire Staff Contact list upon request from SSTL/CO HR Dept.
- Requesting, receiving and releasing office consumables such as stationery, beverages and cleaning materials for office consumption and meetings.
- Maintain recruitment update and submit weekly and monthly update reports to SSTL and CO HR dept.
- Ensure vacancy adverts are announced internally and or externally in time and according to the Recruitment Authorization.
- Facilitate flight booking and hotel reservation for DRC staffs and incoming/outgoing guests.
- Coordination with SC team and arrange for timely airport pickups and or drop offs for staff and guests.
- Settles monthly utility and hotel expense bills.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in statistics, economics, social sciences or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year in field of human resource and administrations in and INGO or other local .
- Hands-on experience/skills in MS Office applications (Excellent computer skill).
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and stress.
- Ability to work independently on his or her own initiative with problems solving skills.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of local language an advantage.
- Nationality of Ethiopia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.