Deadline: 12 July 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HR Coordinator in Beirut, Lebanon. The duration of this post is 12 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The HR Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Ensure that staff care initiatives are implemented and followed up in compliance with set policies, guidelines, and following the directions of the Global Office and minimum standards and ensure continuous assessment on updated needs across the country to identify areas of development and provide recommendations and actions as needed.
- Coordinate with the Regional Office, Head Office, and other regional HR staff on staff care and other related topics for new ideas and initiatives, and to ensure standardization across the region and meeting minimum standards.
- Lead on the sourcing process for external providers and special matter experts in the field of psychosocial support; while ensuring to follow on staff requests for this benefit as per set policy and approved practices.
- Propose engagement and team building activities for NRC staff and ensure proper plans are proactively put in place and followed up.
- Follow up on Employee Satisfaction Surveys initiated by the Global Office and ensure proper reporting of results with recommendations for action.
- Plan, design, and facilitate workshops, presentations, seminars, coaching sessions, and trainings related to behavioural topics, Code of Conduct, people management, leadership, communication, Staff Care initiatives, etc.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in staff care, psychosocial support, or related field.
- BS in Industrial Psychology, Psychology, Sociology, or a similar related field.
- Coaching background is a plus.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic, spoken and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, mainly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation and training facilitation skills.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.