Deadline: 9 July 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of M&E/Reporting Expert in Maroua, Cameroon. The duration of this post is 6 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The M&E/Reporting Expert will perform the following functions-
- Under the supervision of the Head of Stabilization Unit and in close cooperation with both Stabilization project staff and UNDP Program – Operations units, the M&E/Reporting Expert will be responsible for the following results:
- M&E policies and strategies for the regional stabilization facility are implemented according to UNDP guidelines.
- Survey for baselines and result indicators are conducted and analyzed.
- High quality reports for donors and concept notes for resource mobilization are drafted.
- In order to achieve his or her results, he or she will be specifically responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the design and implementation of outcome monitoring in accordance with donor’s guidelines.
- Prepare terms of engagement for M&E missions at outcome level or at strategic program level to be undertaken by third parties.
- Support in identifying, hiring & supervision of evaluation experts and provide substantive analysis & input to the exercise.
- Ensure the collection of basic indicators for project monitoring.
- Ensure periodic updating of the monitoring and evaluation plan and make proposals for corrective actions to be taken.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- At least Master’s Degree in social sciences or International Relations, Political Science, Economics or related social sciences with 2 year’s of relevant work experience in M&E or Reporting.
- First Level University Degree in Social Science, or other relevant discipline with at least 4 additional year’s of relevant experience in M&E or Reporting will be accepted in lieu of the Master degree.
- At least 5 year’s of relevant professional work experience in project management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Field experience is required, preferably in post-conflict countries.
- Substantive knowledge in development issues in general and UN’s practice areas is desirable.
- Strong substantive knowledge of monitoring and evaluation tools is required, in particular results-based management.
- Proven experience in monitoring and evaluation, familiarity with project execution rules and regulations are desirable.
- Strong written and spoken English skills and fluency in French are required.
- Knowledge of some local languages will be an asset (Fulfulde, Arabe, etc…).
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.