Deadline: 4 June 2020
Concern Worldwide is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of MEAL Manager in Halba, Lebanon. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The MEAL Manager will perform the following functions-
- Team Management
- Lead and manage M&E team.
- Plan and manage team’s workload ensuring work is appropriately allocated and responsibilities delegated.
- Provide technical support and on-going on-the-job training and coaching to MEAL and Programme staff, contributing to their capacity building and career development.
- Monitor and review performance of staff line managed through Concern’s Performance Development Reviews system (PDR’s) and hold staff accountable for meeting the success criteria.
- Programme Development
- Coordinate and draft of concept notes and proposals, working closely with Programme teams, finance and operational staff, as well as headquarters and technical advisors to facilitate input.
- Identify potential donors, attending donor meetings and carrying out donor research in order to understand their mission, policies, strategies, procedures and priorities so as to prepare appropriate funding strategies.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Level Degree in social sciences, development studies, research, or a related subject.
- Previous experience in M&E of humanitarian and development programmes and strong understanding of M&E principles and processes, including results-based management, quantitative and qualitative tools and methodologies, reporting etc.
- Demonstrable understanding and knowledge of inequality, rights related to development and emergency contexts, gender inequality, analysis and prevention and response to Gender Based Violence.
- Excellent English Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable experience in the nurturing of organisational learning in programmes.
- Strong facilitation and training skills.
- Strong understanding of research methodologies and the nature of evidence which will influence key decision makers in the area.
- Experience with digital data gathering.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Concern Worldwide.