Deadline: 4 June 2020
Concern Worldwide is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of MEAL Manager in Halba, Lebanon. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The MEAL Manager will perform the following functions-
- Team Management
- Lead and manage M&E team.
- Plan and manage team’s workload ensuring work is appropriately allocated and responsibilities delegated.
- Provide technical support and on-going on-the-job training and coaching to MEAL and Programme staff, contributing to their capacity building and career development.
- Monitor and review performance of staff line managed through Concern’s Performance Development Reviews system (PDR’s) and hold staff accountable for meeting the success criteria.
- Programme Development
- Coordinate and draft of concept notes and proposals, working closely with Programme teams, finance and operational staff, as well as headquarters and technical advisors to facilitate input.
- Identify potential donors, attending donor meetings and carrying out donor research in order to understand their mission, policies, strategies, procedures and priorities so as to prepare appropriate funding strategies.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Level Degree in social sciences, development studies, research, or a related subject.
- Previous experience in M&E of humanitarian and development programmes and strong understanding of M&E principles and processes, including results-based management, quantitative and qualitative tools and methodologies, reporting etc.
- Demonstrable understanding and knowledge of inequality, rights related to development and emergency contexts, gender inequality, analysis and prevention and response to Gender Based Violence.
- Excellent English Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable experience in the nurturing of organisational learning in programmes.
- Strong facilitation and training skills.
- Strong understanding of research methodologies and the nature of evidence which will influence key decision makers in the area.
- Experience with digital data gathering.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Concern Worldwide.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.