Deadline: 15 June 2020
Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring Evaluation & Research (MER) Coordinator in Islamabad, Pakistan.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
VSO is the world’s leading international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Monitoring Evaluation & Research (MER) Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Project Monitoring
- Work with Sr.Programmes Manager and programme team members to develop and maintain detailed M&E plans.
- Risk Logs and frameworks for projects, producing them in a variety of formats as necessary to suit audience.
- Monitor progress of project benefits against work plans.
- Provide technical assistance for project(s) M&E, including direct support to and capacity-building of partners’organization staff.
- Conduct regular M&E supervision and coordination activities of various project (s) in field along with partners on a regular basis.
- Project Reviews, Baselines and Evaluation
- Conduct baseline, mid-term and end of project data collections, as well as regular field visits to access the performance of projects on ground and report on the situation.
- Contribute to and support the development of appropriate mechanisms and tools to monitor and evaluate impact and change at programme, partnership and primary actor levels.
- Participate in quantitative data analysis and sometimes be assigned to perform quantitative analysis
- Strengthen the current monitoring and evaluation practices – continuous monitoring, annual reviews, and mid-term and final evaluations.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s in development studies, social sciences or related discipline.
- At least 3 to 5 year’s experience of monitoring & evaluation, co-ordinating, planning and reporting systems.
- Knowledge and experience of M&E project/ programme management standards, tools and techniques applicable to capacity building and advocacy programming.
- Ability to actively support a project team to manage competing work priorities.
- Time management skills.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact, discretion and sensitivity.
- Experience of preparing high quality project reports, development of M&E plans, logframe presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence in working in international settings.
- Experience of working in Pakistan.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit VSO.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.