Deadline: 23 March 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Operations Coordination Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Operations Coordination Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Contribute to preparation of inputs for submission of staffing requirements and provide relevant information to be use for Budget Review Committee Meeting and Work Program and Budget Framework preparation.
- Contribute to the planning and consolidation of inputs to the Workload and Workforce Analysis and provide support to the drafting of the department Strategic Staffing Plan.
- Assist in the improvement of internal communication and facilitation of knowledge sharing among CWRD staff through the use of various technological platforms.
- Assist in CWRD initiatives for technological innovations and incorporation of new technologies into CWRD operations.
- Coordinate and work closely with OIST to support bank-wide initiative in upgrading ADB’s IT system and integrating and mainstreaming technological innovations into its operations.
- Perform coordination and administrative functions to support the CWOD including, coordination with high-level management offices from external clients and from ADB, and with CWRD divisions and RMs and participate in various meetings related to personnel matters, as needed.
- Assist in intra-departmental communication and coordination, including through the use of sharepoint and other variable IT tools for various IT based exercises such as in PR exercise, workplan preparation time management system and others.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science, human resource management, communications or relevant discipline.
- At least 5 year’s of relevant professional experience.
- Proven ability to work independently on assigned transactions, areas of analysis and research, which have well-defined scope and steps.
- Effective report-writing and communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and required information technologies.
- Ability to liaise and coordinate effectively with the CWRD sectors and RMs and other departments.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.