Deadline: 30 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist in Beirut, Lebanon.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist will perform the following functions:
- To support the Chief PRIME in designing and managing the CPD preparation process to ensure that the new CPD is relevant to the context, strategic in its prioritization, cognizant of existing and forthcoming risks and opportunities, and meets a high standard of RBM quality.
- Support the LCO programme sections in developing and maintaining high quality Rolling Work Plans and associated M&E Frameworks and ensuring that all information is regularly updated in the relevant tools (Vision, RAM, etc).
- Support programme sections in ensuring that UNICEF programme partners across all sectors are able to effectively monitor and report based on a series of Humanitarian Performance Monitoring Tools and Systems including ActivityInfo.
- To build the RBM capacity of UNICEF staff and partners to be able to effectively plan and monitor programmatic activities and conduct Humanitarian Performance Monitoring.
- Support programme sections review of programme documentation including the overall country programme document and alignment with inter-agency planning processes.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s or higher) in Social Sciences, Social Research, Political Science, Statistics or other relevant disciplines.
- Combination of First University Degree and additional years of work experience may be accepted in lieu of advanced degree.
- Minimum 5 year’s of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with UNICEF systems, procedures and standards will be an advantage.
- Background in Emergency and Development planning and monitoring.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.