Deadline: 7 January 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Coordinator in Damazine, Sudan. The duration of this post is 6 months.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Capacity analysis, planning and development – work with the relevant counterparts on the ground including Secretariat representatives for Blue Nile, NGOs, Community leaders and other UN agencies to determine a clear and practical plan for UNICEF’s programming in Blue Nile SPLM-N territories (BN SPLM-N).
- Determine a practical approach for establishing a UNICEF presence in BN SPLM-N and represent UNICEF as key liaison.
- Initiate engagement with Community groups.
- Technical support.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields social sciences, public administration, law, public health, nutrition, international relations, business administration or other related disciplines.
- Preferably a combination of management, administration, and relevant technical fields.
- 5 year’s progressively responsible professional work experience at the national and international levels in programme/project development, planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and administration.
- Developing country work experience or field work experience.
- Experience coordinating programmes in complex environments and community engagement.
- Knowledge of the Sudan context is considered necessary.
- Knowledge of UNICEF processes is considered valuable.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.