Deadline: 19 September 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Specialist in Amman, Jordan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Knowledge Management for Programmes.
- Programme Development and Management.
- Optimum Use of Programme Funds.
- Programme Monitoring and Evaluations.
- Right-Based and Results-Based Programme Management Approach.
- National and Local Capacity Building/Sustainability.
- Partnership, Coordination and Collaboration.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required Social Sciences, International Relations, Government, Public Administration, Public Policy, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or another relevant technical field.
- 5 year’s relevant professional work experience is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Background/familiarity with emergency is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.