Deadline: 17 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Specialist (ECD/Nutrition Community Engagement) in Lusaka, Zambia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Specialist (ECD/Nutrition Community Engagement) will perform the following functions:
- Implementation of C4D activities.
- Technical and operational support.
- Support to strategy design and development of C4D activities.
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required: social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 8 year’s of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: social development programme planning, communication for development, public advocacy or another related area.
- Experience in supporting C4D programming in early childhood development, playful parenting and/or integrated nutrition (stunting reduction) programming will be an added advantage
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.