Deadline: 8 April 2020
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Coordinator in Bamenda, Cameroon.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Project Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Business planning processes:
- Participate to the analysis of the project budget expenditure to ensure that the project budget is spent accordingly.
- Review and consolidate workplans of Filed Monitors alongside the M&E.
- Analyse monthly budget Vs Actual and discuss with the team appropriate actions.
- Ensure that the Project budget in SAP is matching with approved project budget.
- Ensure that all purchases and payments of the project are within budget before processing.
- Ensure that project milestones are realized and reported, including planning, cash forecasting.
- People management:
- Develop, coach and motivate a high performing project team.
- Conduct monitoring meetings with staff and partners.
- Conduct regular training of staff for improved capacity and proper delivery.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related fields and recognized institution in Project Management or equivalent working experience in the field of Project Coordination for at least 2 year’s preferably with INGO.
- Experience with financial information systems especially (SAP), MS office especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong experience in managing teams.
- Relevant post qualification experience.
- In depth knowledge financial management and reporting.
- Proficiency in computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications, e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, database, web-based system.
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English and French.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.