Deadline: 16 July 2020
Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Pakistan.
VSO is the world’s leading international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions-
- Lead the planning and implementation of WEE Project for VSO Pakistan.
- Guide the implementation of WEE project strategy, supporting WEE project team.
- Liaise and coordinate internally (country office and global leads) and externally.
- Lead in engagement with Consortium lead of the project.
- Lead the compliance and award management of the project.
- Capacity building
- Coordinate the capacity building events strengthen capacity of VSO staff , partners and volunteers.
- People/staff Management
- Manage the delivery and performance of TVET Coordinator, Youth and Social Cohesion Coordinator and Business model development Coordinator.
- Led the team building process for effectively implementation of the project.
- Representation and coordination:
- Ensure excellent internal and external communication, coordination and collaboration.
- Conducting senior-level representation of VSO at various fora’s link to WEE Project.
- Meetings with representatives of other INGOs, NGOs and agencies who are working in similar projects and programs.
- In collaboration and coordination with the business pursuit team, ensure excellent relations with traditional and non-traditional donors.
Applicants must have:
- Education to a Master’s degree level preferably in social sciences and other related fields.
- Exposure and experience to development programs link to economic empowerment.
- At least 10 year’s experience in development sector Program design, planning, capacity building and networking.
- Experience of working in a leadership position within a team structure.
- Working experience of USAID funded projects is preferable.
- Fluency written and spoken English.
- Proven programme & project cycle management skills – proposal and report writing skills.
- Monitoring and evaluation skills and experience.
- Project management skills and facilitation.
- Experience delivering projects against time, quality and resource targets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of volunteering or working on international development projects.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit VSO.