Deadline: 31 July 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of PSEA Programme Specialist in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The PSEA Programme Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Within the delegated authority and under the given organization set-up, the incumbent may be assigned the primarily, shared, and contributory accountabilities for all or part of the following areas of major duties and key end-results.
- Management and/or advisory support to Chief of field office, emergency manager and PSEA focal points.
- Internal Capacity Development and Technical Support
- Partner Capacity Development, Institutional Development and Technical Support (including emergency contexts)
- Receiving and Responding to SEA allegations
- Inter-agency response to SEA
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university degree preferably in social sciences, gender and development studies, social work, political science, law or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience working in development and emergency settings, on children’s and women’s rights, on violence prevention and response, in particular sexual violence and other forms of gender-based violence; and/or child protection.
- Experience in and knowledge of UN, Bangladesh and IASC policies and guidance related but not limited to PSEA, AAP, GBV and Centrality of Protection.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is required.
- Knowledge of the local working language of the duty station is an asset
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.