Deadline: 22 October 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Reporting Officer in Jakarta, Indonesia.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Reporting Officer will perform the following functions-
Coordinate inputs to and draft reports related to project activities.
- Develop appropriate reporting formats to meet all reporting requirements of the Project.
- Support Officer to support his reporting functions.
- Establish a reporting schedule and ensure the timely submission of reports as identified.
- Provide quality assurance, including data verification, on all reports and information products produced by the project by editing and consolidating all reports prepared by the project.
- Draft briefing notes, talking points and other correspondence related to the project.
- Produce and update information products such as maps, charts and info-graphics by turning data into graphical products to convey messages and a storyline as well as support strategic and operational decision-making.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Journalism, Communications, Social Sciences, Economics, Development Economics, International Relations, Public Policy Studies, Public Administration or related field required.
- First university degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the above-mentioned areas of specialization in combination with 2 additional years of experience shall be considered equivalent to advanced degree.
- 2 years of progressively responsible experience in political and donor reporting, communications or public relations in an international organization required.
- Analytical and evaluative skills to conduct independent research and analysis, including familiarity with and experience in the use of various research sources, including electronic sources on the internet, intranet and other databases.
- Previous experience in reporting within the UN system.
- Excellent skills and hands-on experience in data analysis, data visualization and report writing required.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Nationality of Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.