Deadline: 04 February 2023
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Social & Behavior Change (SBC) Specialist in Jakarta, Indonesia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Social & Behavior Change (SBC) Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Strategize SBC interventions promoting the rights of the child, focused on positive parenting and other behavioural priorities, through research and capacity-building interventions
- Provide technical support to UNICEF staff and wider stakeholders, including line ministries, in support of sectoral interventions
- Facilitate advocacy, networking and partnership building with a key focus on faith-based institutions
- Facilitate innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- Design, guide and implement a supportive supervision strategy for quality program implementation.
Applicants must have:
- An advanced university degree* in one of the following fields is required: social and behavioural science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 5 year’s of professional experience in Social Behavior Change programming, training and research.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.