Deadline: 18 June 2020
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Stakeholder Management Officer in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Stakeholder Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Ensure that the initiative’s vision, mission, goals and values are visible to partners and raise awareness with potential new partners, both in the public and private sector along with the general public.
- Map the landscape and develop an in depth understanding of women’s health policies with a specific focus on cervical cancer of assigned strategic partners (governments, intergovernmental organizations, private donors and not-for-profit organizations) to identify and pursue opportunities for enhanced cooperation.
- Develop and execute a resource mobilization strategy with support from relevant departments in WHO.
- Provide support in preparing documentation for meetings of the Director General’s expert group on cervical cancer.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Coordinator or Special Advisor.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced Degree in social sciences, public health, political science, communication, public administration or international development.
- Minimum 7 year’s of experience in public health, public administration, international development at the national and international level, of which at least 3 year’s of experience in donor relations and resource mobilization.
- Proven experience in the area of capacity building, stakeholder management and external relations.
- Documented project management experience.
- Work experience with WHO or another international public health organization.
- Demonstrated managerial, supervisory and leadership ability, negotiation skills and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Ability to guide, support and encourage colleagues to work towards common goals.
- Writing, editorial and oral presentation skills.
- Expert knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.