Creative Associates International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Operations Manager in Mogadishu, Somalia.
The Finance and Operations Manager will be responsible for all operations including administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting, finance and compliance.
Creative’s mission is to support people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance and Operations Manager will perform the following functions-
- Ensures that implementation is in accordance with USG regulations and procedures and the specifications determined in the cooperative agreement.
- Ensuring that all procurement processes are fair and transparent, and reviewing financial compliance.
- Design, implement, and supervise adherence to financial policy, budgets, and internal control measures.
- Develop and implement financial and personnel procedures in compliance with Creative and USAID policies.
- Manage payroll.
- Draft periodic and annual reports on financial status of project expenses and budget information.
- Support the development of documentation and written materials relating to the project.
- Respond to inquiries on the status of financial information.
- Track the transfer of funds between headquarters and the field offices, and manage accounting and finance records of in-country expenses.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in business, finance, accounting, management, economics, international development, or a related field.
- 8 years of experience in administrative and finance management of complex, development programs, developing and managing budgets.
- 5 years of experience working in an operations management capacity on a donor funded activity, of which at least 2 years must be in a position that involved supervising staff.
- Experience working in/on fragile or post-conflict states preferred.
- Demonstrable financial management experience on USAID cooperative agreements, including USAID policy, procedures, and reporting requirements, experience managing USAID-funded grants programs, and experience in field based accounting.
- Fluency in US Government policies and procedures in regards, financial reporting, procurement processes and systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Somali.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Creative.