Deadline: 27 October 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Assistant in Johannesburg, South Africa. The duration of this post is 1 year.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Provide assistance on a wide range of HR queries and follow-up actions to ensure consistent and high quality HR services are delivered to clients.
- Facilitate and support staff issuance of contractual conditions, entitlements, performance and training requirements, workforce etc.
- Support and deliver onboarding for new staff joining WFP, to ensure that relevant processes are followed and the conditions of terms of service are explained and understood.
- Prepare a range of HR documentation required for the specific area of work (eg. employment contracts, transfer/separation letters, training related documents etc. ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
- Process all incoming recruitment requests ensuring that Management approval has been obtained before proceeding with the Vacancy Announcement process.
- Issue Vacancy Announcement in accordance with standard operating procedure and recruitment plans and ensure appropriate feedback is given to all candidates.
- Maintain confidential staff records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Post-secondary certificate in Human Resources or the related functional area is desirable.
- 5 or more year’s progressively responsible support work experience in general administrative work, including at least 2 year’s in human resources or other related field.
- Fluency in English language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.