Deadline: 26 November 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Logistics Assistant in Sunninghill, South Africa. The duration of this post is 1 year.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Logistics Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Data entry for Global commodity management facility (GCMF) sales execution before Intertek captures Logistics Execution Support System (LESS) dispatches.
- Data entry to containerize all FOB contracts (Third party does not have this provision).
- Data entry support to Namibia and Angola when required.
- Weekly follow up with unconfirmed receipts.
- Prepare daily uplift and sourcing overview report for L2 & L3 countries as and when required.
- Follow up on capturing of all the manual waybills from the Supplier warehouse into Logistics Execution.
- Support System (LESS) as and when required.
- Stuffing all the FOB containers at Durban Port as per their container and seal numbers.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of first Secondary School Certificate and Certificate in a field related to Logistics/transport activities, data analysis/management, Finance and accounting, business administration and information technology.
- 2 year’s experience in Supply chain related duties.
- Knowledge of using WFP systems is an added advantage
- Proficiency in writing and verbal communication in English is requisite.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.