International Executive Service Corps (IESC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communications & Outreach Manager in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
IESC’s apply private sector solutions around the world to improve standards of living, create and preserve jobs, and help enterprises grow.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Communications & Outreach Manager will perform the following functions-
- Lead all aspects of project outreach and communication.
- Assist project management in developing a communications strategy across multiple platforms, including print, electronic media, and social media. Other mediums may include, but are not limited to, press releases, press conferences, media interviews, site visits, success stories, beneficiary testimonials, professional photography, videos, webcasts and/or e-mail marketing.
- Develop and implement branding strategy that conforms to USAID requirements.
- Develop materials that communicate project messages to a broad range of audiences in Sri Lanka and the U.S.
- Assist with program reporting for USAID including weekly and quarterly reports, and other documents as needed.
- Liaise with local media and public relations officers in local partner organizations and USAID.
- Arrange outreach events.
- Liaise with IESC home office communications to coordinate and amplify messages and communications.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in public outreach, communications, media, journalism, or related field in Sri Lanka.
- Experience with photography and/or video editing a plus or experience managing vendors in these areas.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and proficiency in the use of styles, templates.
- Knowledge of USAID documentation requirements and branding guidelines a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in production of public outreach materials and strategy.
- Must be authorized to work in Sri Lanka.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IESC.