International Executive Service Corps (IESC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning Expert in Sri Lanka.
The Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning Expert will focus on providing designed to advance the goal of increasing the employability of young men and women over a four year time-frame.
IESC’s apply private sector solutions around the world to improve standards of living, create and preserve jobs, and help enterprises grow.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning Expert will perform the following functions-
- Serve as a point of contact for prospective and actual participants in online and in-person training.
- Provide guidance, collect information, answer questions and troubleshoot issues.
- Refine and maintain data management system to capture information about training participants, trainers, course evaluations and course deliverables.
- Compile regular and ad-hoc reports based on this data.
- Support the development and revision of in-person and online courses.
- Perform research to inform course content, update training materials, and maintain ongoing tracker of qualitative course feedback to be addressed in future revisions.
- Logistics for in-person trainings:
- Register courses on USAID University and secure training space.
- Support (or lead, depending on performance) customization and compilation of course materials for printing.
- Work with training venues to ensure appropriate setup.
- Process training data. For example, score pre- and post-tests and enter information into database.
- Draft training reports.
- Coordinate and liaise with printing, catering, and shipping vendors to ensure suppliers are informed about requirements and deadlines in a timely manner.
- Maintain complete documentation of relevant documents (e.g. deliverables or key intermediary products) and communication (e.g. with USAID).
- Develop and make recommendations for increasing effectiveness and efficiency of project activities, especially within own scope of responsibilities.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- 3 + years of experience working on evaluation and/or performance monitoring on projects funded by USAID (ideally) or other U.S. Government agencies.
- Experience living or working in Sri Lanka a plus.
- Experience with:
- Data cleaning, maintenance, analysis and reporting.
- Development, delivery and logistical support for in-person and online training.
- Project administration.
- Fluency in English language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IESC.