Deadline: 28 November 2021
Concern Worldwide is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Advisor – MEAL in Sudan.
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Advisor – MEAL will perform the following functions-
- Programme Development:
- Support Programme Director and program Team in developing quality programme proposals by providing technical support in situational analyses for programme development and reviewing secondary data relevant to the programme, in developing theory of change, log frames, M&E plan, mainstreaming analysis tools, communication and visibility protocols.
- Programme implementation and monitoring:
- Contribute to the overall programme quality assurance in line with the relevant program commitments and organizational policies by applying the Concern Sudan established MEAL System (MEAL Manual).
- Mainstreaming and Learning Management
- Support the Programme Directors in mainstreaming Equality, gender, Disaster Risk Response (DRR), climate change and HIV & AIDS across the Sudan programmes.
- Concern Representation:
- Participate in coordination meetings and give formal and informal presentations about Concern’s work in West Darfur, West and South Kordofan States in consultation with the PD, Area Coordinators, and Technical Advisors.
Applicants must have-
- Qualification in a relevant discipline (Development Management, Statistics Science, International Development, Rural Development, Community Development, etc.)
- Post graduate qualification in project design and management or relevant discipline.
- At least 5 year’s overseas experience worked with a NGO, in a resilience, early-recovery or development context.
- Experience of working in an emergency and/or post conflict environment, particularly in Africa.
- Experience in budgeting, monitoring, and reporting expenditure with the use of management accounts, log frame indicators and other tools to support teams to develop proposals and adjust planning for full expenditure.
- Experience in designing and conducting assessments, post-distribution monitoring (PDM), surveys and evaluations based on set quality methods, international humanitarian quality standards, and donor’s compliance mechanisms.
- Strong skills in, and ability to advice on, MEAL aspects in programming and proposal development.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Concern Worldwide.