Deadline: 20 September 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Chief Communication for Development in Khartoum, Sudan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Chief Communication for Development will perform the following functions:
- Support to strategy design and development of C4D activities.
- Implementation of C4D activities.
- Technical and operational support.
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 8 year’s professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required social development programme planning, communication for development, public advocacy or another related area.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both oral and written, is required.
- Nationality of Sudan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.