Deadline: 21 September 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Officer in Khartoum, Sudan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Child Protection Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support Program management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Provide technical and operational support to program implementation.
- Support to program/project development and planning.
- Strengthen networking and partnership building.
- Enhance Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
- Enhancement of technical areas.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree (Bachelor’s or higher) in international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, education or other social science field is required.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection – children on the move and/other related areas at the national level, some of which preferably were served in various Sudan States.
- Field work experience in Children on the Move and related areas, knowledge of the migration context in Sudan, program/project development and management in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic language, both oral and written, is required.
- Nationality of Sudan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.