Deadline: 19 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Multi Sectoral Programme Coordinator in Khartoum, Sudan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Multi Sectoral Programme Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Provide coordination support to UNICEF programme sections and field offices for joint planning, implementation, and monitoring of multi-sector programming in line with the grant agreement, and UNICEF policy and procedures.
- Provide coordination support to UNICEF programme sections and field offices in meeting UNICEF and donor grant management requirements (eg financial and narrative reporting, visibility, and safeguards) of SCO existing multi-sector grants/programming.
- Support the multi-sectoral programming in drafting proposals for funding.
- Specific support to program development and planning focusing on new emerging cross-sectoral areas can be provided.
- Contribute to the development of new multi-sector grant management and programme coordination practices by facilitating internal discussions, formulation of guidance notes, standard operational procedures, and other materials for mainstreaming best practice.
- Contribute to enhancing UNICEF Sudan and partners staffing capacities for multi-sector grant management and programme coordination, at both Khartoum / HQ levels, and in particular the field.
- Participate in appropriate inter-agency discussions and planning on multisectoral issues to collaborate with inter-agency partners/colleagues on planning and preparation of programs/projects ensuring organizational position, interests and priorities are fully considered and integrated into the process in development planning and agenda-setting.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations, Public Policy, Management, Sociology, Business Administration, or other related fields is required.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in programme planning, management, and implementation
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.