Deadline: 12 December 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Assistant (Roster) in Khartoum, Sudan.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Procurement Assistant (Roster) will perform the following functions:
- Implementation of operational strategies.
- Support to contract management and procurement processes.
- Administrative and clerical support.
- Support to sourcing strategy.
- Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary Education preferably with experience and training in accounting/business practices.
- University Degree is desirable.
- 3 to 5 year’s of relevant experience in finance/administrative support services or procurement in international organization.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office 2003 and/or newer versions).
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in written and oral English and the language of the duty station required.
- Knowledge of second UN working language desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.