Deadline: 12 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Social Policy Officer in Khartoum, Sudan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Social Policy Officer will perform the following functions:
- Improve data on child poverty & vulnerability for increased use for policy and programme action
- Strengthen social protection coverage and impact for children.
- Improve use of public financial resources for children.
- Strengthen capacity of local governments to plan, budget, consult on and monitor child-focused social services.
- Strengthen advocacy and partnerships for child-sensitive social policy.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields is required Economics, Finance, Public Policy, Social Sciences, Political Science, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant professional experience in Social Policy related programmes is required.
- Develop country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic language is required.
- Nationality of Sudan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.