Deadline: 5 December 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Supply and Logistics Officer in Khartoum, Sudan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Supply and Logistics Officer will perform the following functions:
- Supervision of supply team.
- Supply Chain service delivery and emergency response.
- Collaboration with programme and implementing partners.
- Technical, advisory support to government/national systems.
- Innovation, products and markets.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Contract/Commercial Law, International Development, Health or related social science field.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant experience, at the national and international levels, in supply, logistics, procurement, contracting, administration and/or other directly-related technical fields is required.
- Health supply chain management experience is an advantage.
- Develop country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Understand the development and humanitarian work.
- Fluency in English and Arabic language is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.