Deadline: 20 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HIV/AIDS Specialist in Mbabane, Swaziland.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HIV/AIDS Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support to programmes/projects development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in public health, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology or other health related sciences is required.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional experience in public HIV/AIDS planning and management and/or in relevant areas of health care, health emergency/humanitarian preparedness, at the international level some of which preferably in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in HIV/AIDS programme/project development and management in any UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Nationality of Swaziland.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.