Deadline: 23 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Stockholm, Sweden.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions:
- Undertake programme monitoring for significant cross-portfolio innovation portfolio investments.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting to support effective implementation and results for all major funding, which will be in the order of millions of dollars of investments cross dozens of initiatives across dozens of country offices and regional offices.
- Engage with offices to troubleshoot and identify patterns and insights.
- Support in building an overall culture of learning & improvement across the Office of Innovation, including sharing of best practices around programme management, and providing technical assistance to key innovation projects around evidence building strategies.
- Support in facilitating the development of agreements by providing information and drafting selected sections of it using existing templates and guidance for their application.
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording and administrative processing of transactions.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum 6 year’s administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Prior experience in programme support functions is an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Working knowledge of Swedish is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.