Deadline: 5 November 2021
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Assistant in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Financial administration of the Staff Health Insurance of staff on Leave Without Pay, extensions of SHI coverage upon termination and specific cases such as SMAs in so far as collection of contributions as well as pre-retirement calculations in order to verify if staff are eligible for coverage in SHI on separation from the Organization, including signature of clearance certificates as appropriate.
- Provide expertise to senior SHI personnel with regards to relevant SHI Rules for the purpose of updating information in the SHI-Online portal.
- Verification of eligibility for non-dependent family members.
- Act as a TPA enrolment focal point for all IPOs.
- Provide absence cover for SHI Payment and Voided Payment Processing processes from start to finish.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education or equivalent.
- Higher education an advantage, specifically from an accounting perspective.
- Minimum 8 year’s administrative experience, including experience in an insurance environment
- Multi-country network insurance experience an asset.
- Depth knowledge of SHI rules, staff rules, financial regulations of WHO.
- Incumbent controls an ever increasing workload by revising priorities often on a daily basis and often several times a day.
- Expert knowledge of English and French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.