Deadline: 24 June 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Analyst in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Business Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Promote, encourage and adopt out-of-the-box (standard product) functionality.
- Ensure the realisation and achievement of measured improvements in ERP business operations for human capital management.
- Serve as focal point for functionalities related to Core HR, compensation and entitlements, and escalate issues raised by relevant stakeholders.
- Define requirements, scope and objectives related in particular to Core HR, compensation and entitlements, including cross-cutting areas of work.
- Translate business requirements into ERP solutions.
- Perform business systems and workflow analysis, and disseminate business requirement communications.
- Collaborate with the IMT team, external consultants, end users and other stakeholders.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree (Master’s level or above) in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, Finance, or in another related field.
- At least 7 year’s relevant experience in human capital management business area, some of which must be at the international level.
- Relevant experience must include compensation, benefits and entitlements, master data management and contract administration.
- Experience in analyzing and capturing requirements for human capital management, including reporting tools.
- Ability to prioritize workload in a high pressure and time-constrained environment.
- Proven ability to design and document business processes.
- Ability to focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, and ensure data accuracy across the system.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Project Management expertise (Prince 2. PMI or equivalent).
- Training in Business modeling methodology (BPMN 2.0) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of PMCoE framework and tools.
- Knowledge of ISTM Service management best practices.
- Expert knowledge of English and intermediate in French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.