Deadline: 31 October 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Chief Executive Officer in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Chief Executive Officer will perform the following functions-
- Convene: The Partnership brings together all interested parties (public and private sector) to jointly work together towards a malaria free world and to overcome challenges to that goal.
- Co-ordinate: The Partnership, through its mechanisms, co-ordinates the work of the individual partners to ensure that each partner’s efforts are aligned with those of the others, duplication and inefficiencies are avoided, collaboration between partners is facilitated, and common challenges are addressed co-operatively.
- Facilitate Communication: By bringing together partners, the Partnership can ensure that partners are communicating with one another, sharing experience and best practice, and ensuring that challenges or bottlenecks identified are brought to the attention of the entire Partnership as appropriate.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent), in public health, social science, international development, public policy and administration, or related area.
- Specialization in infectious diseases or tropical diseases.
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible experience in policy formulation, advocacy, strategy development, resource mobilization, programme management, or related area, preferably with a mix of service in either the public, private, or non-profit sectors at an international level.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) is required; good working knowledge of French is highly desirable.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.