The World Economic Forum is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Communications in Geneva, Switzerland.
The Business Communications will be responsible for communicating a clear engagement proposition for the global business community to partner with the World Economic Forum.
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Communications will perform the following functions-
- Understand the Forum’s business communications requirements and translate them into world-class communications materials with a focus on written content.
- Create compelling, on-brand content and texts to communicate complex ideas in a simple, clear way that connects with our audience of the world’s top CEOs, government leaders, academics and civil society representatives may also be part of the target audience.
- Responsible for writing, editing and proofreading all offline and online marketing content, and work with internal teams to gather input and validate the communication pieces.
- Contribute with expertise and ideas to the multichannel, business-oriented communications plan.
- Manage complex communications projects in a matrix organization with several stakeholders.
- Create and manage production timelines, repurposing of content for different usages.
- Provide quality control through accurate proofing and editing, in conjunction with other internal teams.
Applicants must have-
- Graduate degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related discipline.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in marketing, journalism, content production.
- Expert in PowerPoint, digital-savviness, and other business communications tools (e.g. Salesforce CRM).
- Top-level professional writing skills in English, especially for business/B2B marketing/international organizations.
- Mastery of English grammar and vocabulary.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit World Economic Forum.