Deadline: 7 July 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Data Management Officer in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Data Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support real-time Power BI visualization platform connecting different partner data sources.
- Support the data management processes across the relevant teams working on access and allocation of COVID-19 products, ensuring the needed links with the work on measuring access to medicines and pricing and affordability of medicines.
- Monitor the data model, reference tables and pipelines on MHP data mart.
- Assist in the support the expansion of historical SARA surveys, COVID-19 response rapid assessments, and HFA medicines module on MHP mart.
- Provide technical input and assistance into the design, development, and maintenance of WHO databases and visualization platforms related to access to medicines and health products, as requested. Support data validation and data loading of historical and current data related to access to and allocation of medicines and health products.
- Support activities related to optimization of WHO MedMon and related data visualization platform.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in the area of public health, or computer science, data management or closely related field relevant to the position.
- Advanced University Degree in one of the fields mentioned above.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in data management and developing information products.
- Experience working in WHO, other international organizations, and/or UN agency, and/or academic institution.
- Experience working with pharmaceutical data WHO, or international organization, and/or UN agency, and/or academic institution.
- Demonstrate exposure at the international level.
Demonstrate skills in developing data marts, particularly in the xMART platform.
- Knowledge of data requirements specific to the area of medicines and health products o Sound knowledge and skills in the area health product data.
- Acquaintance with the common WHO medicines and vaccines databases, as well as WHO monitoring tools, such as MedMon, PIEMEDS.
- Expert knowledge of English.
- Beginner knowledge of French and WHO official language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.