Deadline: 4 August 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Lead in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Lead will perform the following functions:
- Promote, encourage and adopt out-of-the-box (standard product) functionality.
- Collaborate with business users and technical stream leads, acting as central point of contact for the implementation of complex business processes that require customization.
- Collaborate with architects during the design of new solutions and maintain integrity across the business streams, ensuring continuity and consistency of the data exchanged.
- Manage the maintenance of documentation of the different external and internal systems.
- Ensure alignment of the integration with API management, complex business processes that require customizations, and any other applications.
- Maintain oversight across various business streams to coordinate release activities.
- Evaluate and design business process management.
- Ensure a governance plan is developed for leveraging the low code and iBMPS platform, provide guidance and best practices.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced level university Degree (Master’s level or above) in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or in another related discipline relevant to the functions of the position.
- APPIAN Level 1 Certification, Agile Certification (SCRUM or SAFE), Project Management certification (e.g. Prince 2) and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL V3 or V4) certification.
- At least 7 year’s relevant professional experience, some exposure of which must be at international level, in project management, planning, design, development and integration, deployment and improvement initiatives and support related roles, including at least 5 year’s experience in service delivery.
- At least 5 year’s experience in software development with integration of large-scale ERP System or equivalent and IT applications.
- Demonstrate experience in process improvement and software design.
- Experience in the implementation and architecture of APPIAN as part of a service-oriented architecture for managing dynamic business process.
- Demonstrate experience of Continuous Integration and Deployment model, Test Driven Development.
- Relevant experience working for large multinational company or International Organization/WHO/UN agency in complex business and/or IT programmes or projects.
- Experience working in a multicultural team, supporting a global user base and working with outsourced service providers.
- Relevant experience with business process re-engineering using best practice and standard processes.
- Strong knowledge of development deploying large-scale applications, including BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components.
- Proficiency in the various APPIAN components including SAIL Interfaces, Process Models, Admin Console, Document Management and Integration Smart Services, Records, Reports, Rules, Security, and Web APIs.
- Knowledge of implementation and architecture in APPIAN as part of a service-oriented architecture for managing dynamic business processes.
- Expert knowledge of English.
- Beginners knowledge of French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.