The World Economic Forum is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Lead in Geneva, Switzerland.
The Project Lead will manage, shape and evolve the Forum’s agenda on production and manufacturing and deliver the initiative, shaping the Future of Production Systems.
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Lead will perform the following functions-
- Serve as the focal point of the Forum’s agenda and initiatives on manufacturing and production systems, providing leadership on both content and implementation.
- Build relationships with stakeholders from industry, government, academia, international organizations and civil society, in particular a board of policy-makers and business leaders engaged on the future of production.
- Liaise widely across the organization – and externally – to identify, shape and deliver work streams agreed by the board.
- Generate extra support for and partnership on the future of production.
- Manage the project team (permanent staff, secondees and short-term consultants).
- Take charge of project budgets and responsibility for delivering outputs on time and to budget within an often ambiguous and fast-changing context.
- Create and articulate content for specific events to promote both the initiative and the agenda, in particular the Annual Meeting, the Annual Meeting of the New Champions, and other regional meetings as appropriate.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in relevant fields in social and political science, economics, engineering, industrial policy and international relations.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in the public, private or civil society sector, working across sectors in a multistakeholder, international environment.
- Proven success at project implementation, including resourcing, scheduling, cost management, communication and evaluation.
- Excellent strategic acumen combined with the ability to “roll up your sleeves” in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Perfect command of written and spoken in English.
- Fluency in at least one other language is an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit World Economic Forum.